We go beyond traditional accounting services to meet the growing needs of our diverse client base. From initial accounting system setup through compilation of financial statements and tax returns, Belliveau Thompson LLP offers integrated assistance and solutions. Meaningful, well-organized and timely financial information helps ensure your business runs smoothly.
- General ledger and bookkeeping
- Financial statement presentation
- Accounting system setup and guidance for new or evolving businesses
- Compilation of financial statements and tax returns
We use industry best practices to translate their broad range of income and commodity tax experience into great solutions for your particular situation. Through recent training and research, we have the knowledge and tools necessary to help you with even the most complex tax issues.
- Personal income tax
- Corporate income tax
- Research and development tax incentives
- GST and other commodity taxes
- Asset and creditor protection
- Estate planning
- Corporate reorganization
- Purchase or sale of a business or its assets
We always offer free initial consultations with no commitment required. Whether you have corporate or personal financial projects, we can help you understand where to start and what to focus on.
Business & Financial Planning
Including corporate reorganizations, cash flow and budgeting analysis, succession planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
- Corporate reorganizations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow projections
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Assistance with bank financing proposals
- Development of shareholder agreements
- Retirement and financial planning
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
Accounting & Assurance
Whether we are identifying trends for success, reviewing your processes to help improve internal controls or providing audits that will help you secure funding, you can have confidence that your financial statements will be well received by all users.